Tshwane Chess Bank Details
Account holder Tshwane Chess Region Bank Absa Bank Branch Menlyn (632005) Account Number 408 695 3485
Where can I find tournament results?
All tournaments are published to www.chess-results.com
Why should I register?
You need to register in order to receive a CHESSA number, which will be used for all future tournaments and rating purposes.
It is essential to be affiliated to a club should you wish to represent Tshwane Chess in any tournaments.
Why should I pay registration fees?
Only paid up clubs are allowed to vote during the Annual General Meeting (AGM).
Only paid up members of a club will be elected to represent the Tshwane Chess at National tournaments.
Schools are Junior clubs, which must be affiliated to a Tshwane Club, but can only participate in the school league.
How much are registration fees 2017?
- U/08 Players: R150
- Player/Arbiter/Coach/Trainer/Organisers: R300
- Pensioners (Age 65+): R200
How do I pay registration fees?
Club fees (if any) can be paid directly to the club. Tshwane Chess and CHESS SA fees are to be paid to Tshwane Chess. (TC will pay over the CHESS SA fees to CHESS SA)
Tshwane Chess Bank details:Bank: ABSA
Acc no: 408 695 3485
What age group is my child 2017?
- U/8: All players born in or after 2010
- U/10: Players born in the year 2008 and 2009
- U/12: Players born in the year 2006 and 2007
- U/14: Players born in the year 2004 and 2005
- U/16: Players born in the year 2002 and 2003
- U/18: Players born in the year 2000 and 2001
- U/20: Players born in the year 1998 and 1999